POSITAL Incremental Encoder
Many applications require a simple, cost effective solution for accurate positioning. Incremental encoders generate an output signal each time the shaft rotates a certain amount. IXARC incremental encoders from POSITAL provide high resolution measurement using an incremental interface. Magnetic technology provides a compact, robust and cost-efficient angular sensing using an innovative multiturn technology and a Hall-sensor.
Optional stainless steel and heavy duty housings available.
- Blind Hollow Shaft ø6 mm, ø36 mm Hub,
- Radial Plug M12 connection
- IP64 / IP65, Material: Aluminium / Steel,
- Supply Voltage: 4.75 – 30 VDC Programmable HTL/TTL but as a default Push-Pull (HTL), A, B, Z, /A, /B, /Z
- Default PPR is 1024, PCA can supply configured as anything from 1 – 16384 ppr
Can’t find what you need?
Call ADM on 1300 236 467
A member of our expert team will gladly help you find the right solution for your project or application.