IXARC heavy-duty incremental and absolute rotary encoders are based on a housing design that has a 25-year record of surviving the toughest conditions.
These encoders feature extra rugged impact-resistant Type 316L stainless-steel or aluminum housings and seals rated to IP67.
Like other POSITAL devices, the heavy-duty encoders are available in a wide variety of configurations.
- High Mechanical Shaft Loads (up to 250 N Axial, 350 N Radial)
- High Shock and Vibration Impact (200G and 20G Respectively)
- Type 316L Stainless-steel or Aluminum Housings
- Shaft-lock Mechanism Protects Internal Components
- Wide Variety of Configurations
- IP67 Rating
- Dual-function Models with Incremental and Absolute Outputs
Ouput options: CanOpen, SSI with Preset
Can’t find what you need?
Call ADM on 1300 236 467
A member of our expert team will gladly help you find the right solution for your project or application.