POSITAL’s IXARC magnetic absolute encoders with IO-Link offer the following features:
- Simplify Your Communications System
- Condition Monitoring via Vibration and Temperature Sensor
- Hardware I/O-Pin for Preset, Reset or Cam Switch
- Simple Wiring Reducing Costs
- Automatic Parameterisation after Device Replacement
- Robust Magnetic Multiturn Sensing without Gear or Battery
IO-Link is a low-cost, easy-to-implement communications system designed to simplify connections between large-scale fieldbus or industrial Ethernet networks and sensor or actuator devices located on the factory floor. On one side of an IO-Link master gateway device is an interface to the plant-wide network, while the other side has multiple point-to-point connections to individual sensor devices. The IO-Link interface for end devices is relatively simple, eliminating the need to support complex communications protocols at the sensor/actuator level. IO-Link supports a variety of data types, including measurement data, device configuration instructions and information about operating condition parameters such as temperature.
Can’t find what you need?
Call ADM on 1300 236 467
A member of our expert team will gladly help you find the right solution for your project or application.