MOTRONA DX350 / DX355
Motrona Digital Indicator
By default the display devices of thetouchMATRIX® series provide a 186 x 64 pixel graphic display. Therefore plaintext, symbols and units can be displayed in a variable way. The LCD-backlight display enables the graphic representation in the colors red, green and yellow. Due to the intuitive parameterization these colour variations simply can be used event-dependent (e. g. in case of limit values). Maximum flexibility in connectivity and application is proven by arbitrarily combinable, modular configuration with analog output, switching outputs, relay, serial interface (Modbus) and 115 ... 230 VAC. With the resistive touch panel and IP65 the touchMATRIX® displays are ideal for use in the food industry.
- Pulse input with format A, B, 90° [HTL], single channel as an option
- HTL inputs for encoder and sensors with NPN / PNP or NAMUR switching characteristics
- Input frequency up to 250 kHz
- 3 control inputs for HTL / PNP signals
- Power supply 18 ... 30 VDC
- 24 V auxiliary output for encoder supply
- Multi functional device for speed, position, timer, counter or velocity application
The DX350 (with appropriate options) can directly replace the previous generation DX342, DX345, DX346, DX347 or DX348.
Can’t find what you need?
Call ADM on 1300 236 467
A member of our expert team will gladly help you find the right solution for your project or application.