Motrona Motion Controller
MC700 is a universal motion controller for 1 to 4 axis, programmable for multiple motion applications by simple download of the corresponding function firmware. motrona has developed motion control firmware for many typical applications in the field of printing, punching and labeling. Our solutions are proved and tested and immediately ready to work.
- 4 pulse inputs with format A, /A, B, /B [RS422]
- 4 scalable 12 bit analog inputs for ±10 V or 0/4 ... 20 mA
- 8 control inputs for PNP signals [10 ... 30 VDC]
- 4 scalable 12 bit analog outputs for ±10 V or 0/4 ... 20 mA
- Short loop time (depending on application)
-Power supply 18 ... 35 VDC
- Snap-on housing for top hat rail (according to EN 60715)
- Setup via windows operator software (free of charge)
- OnBoard interfaces: RS232 and CANopen
Can’t find what you need?
Call ADM on 1300 236 467
A member of our expert team will gladly help you find the right solution for your project or application.